focused <=> devoted ,studious ,watchful
tidy <=> clean, uniform, neat
different <=> disparate, heterogeneous, uncommon, variegated
Immoral <=> wicked, reprehensible, impious
easy <=> straightforward, facile
imperfect <=> defective, defaced, lacking
timeless <=> traditional, conventional,preserved
calm <=> quiet, unperturbed, serene
careless <=> mindless ,haphazard, imprudent
moderate <=> balanced, controlled
big <=> colossal, grandiose
perfect <=> **unblemished, faultless”
- Fish out of water
A person in an unsuitable situation; not “fish outer water”!
- fit as a fiddle
In good physical condition.
- hand over the first
Rapidly and in large amounts.
- love lost
There’s I’ll will between two people or groups.
- Along the lines of =resembling _compare one thing with another_
- Arrived at the conclusion=concluded _have to make a decision_
- assuming that=if _in the event that something happens_
- In order that=so _a wordy way to explain a purpose_
- in view of (because of)the fact that=because _a wordy way to explain reason_
- Shorten pare snip trim slash
- Use control manipulate wield
- Brag flaunt gloat